Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
The Chicago Toy & Game Fair (ChiTAG) is coming back to Navy Pier for another weekend of fun, November 19th and 20th. This is the only toy and game fair that gives the public a chance to learn about (and play!) with the hottest new toys and games. Last year my boys were excited to see Shopkins and Skylanders there and can’t wait to see what fun new things will be at the fair this year! Many of the game and toy inventors will be there as well and I always enjoy meeting them and finding out how they came up with their ideas.
Here are some of the fun things you’ll find at the fair this year:
- Walk inside the World’s Largest PomPomWow!
- Inventor Meet and Greet throughout both days!! Want to meet the inventor of BopIt? Operation? Jenga? Nerf? Twister? You can say “hello” and get inside knowledge from all – they’ll at the Fair. Also meet upcoming inventors and try their products out. You’ll be able to say you knew them before they were hot!
- Yo-Yo Championship – Contestants from Coast to Coast
- Attend the Star Wars Lunch
- Enter the Young Inventor Challenge & Young Tech Challenge (free!) Amazing Prizes & Meet Toy and Game Executives and Inventors
- Test drive vehicles from Razor, Peg Perego and RadioFlyer Mini Tesla!!
- Mommy & Gracie Show Unboxing! Did you catch last year’s unboxing?? https://youtu.be/wslvGlPjDQs
- IllumiCraft STEM-based Craft Party with Gift
- Upon A Craft Line Holiday Project
- Be entertained by Ben’s Giant Bubble Show
- Test out New Products Before They Hit Retail Shelves
- Shop for the Hottest New and Classic Toys for the Holidays
- Interactive Exhibits
- Giveaways, Stage Events, Magic Shows, Contests, Laser Tag, Crafts, Characters, GameTruck, Knockerball and much more!
For those families who have children with special needs you’ll want to check out the Super Power Sensory Hour hosted by The National Lekotek Center! ChiTAG will open its doors one hour early for these children and their families, providing them with free admission and an exclusive experience from 9-10am, before the fair opens up to the general public, allowing kids with special needs to navigate, acclimate and easily access the fun of the fair. As a mother of a child on the Autism Spectrum I love that they are doing this!
For $3 off of admission to the fair you can register here and use the promo code CHITAG3.
Hope to see you there :)