I decided to make a list of the top 10 things I would LOVE for Mother’s Day just in case a special someone is reading this! :)
1. Sleep- I would love to sleep in. I’m not asking to sleep the day away but sleeping until at least 7am would be fantastic.
2. Hugs and Kisses- If you remember… one of my favorite things about being a mom is all the hugs and kisses I get from my children.
3. Starbucks Iced Mocha- Wouldn’t it be lovely if my boys woke me up with one of those? yum. I’m not asking for a homemade breakfast, just a quick trip to Starbucks would be plenty to fill my tummy (though I would not be upset if you decided to go the eggs, bacon, and french toast route, too).
4. Flowers- I don’t need a big bouquet of roses but I would love some flowers. My favorite would be ones picked with love from our yard (I’d even take some dandelions).
5. Homemade card- Yeah, Hallmark cards are nice but my son’s coloring is even prettier. (You could even earn some brownie points by helping Jacob write some words on it like “I have the best mom ever” or “my mom is the prettiest woman I have ever seen”)
6. Clean house- After I finally roll myself out of bed I would love to leave my bedroom and discover a clean house. Not lick-the-floors-clean but you-won’t-step-on-anything-clean would be wonderful!
7. Family time- After we go to Church I would love to go on a family walk or take the boys to the playground. We could even go somewhere else just as long as we can do it together.
8. “Me” time- I would love to get a pedicure while the boys are napping and then enjoy some time on the computer.
9. Date night- After the boys go to bed it would be great to enjoy dinner and a movie at home.
10. Ice cream and devotions- My “perfect” Mother’s Day would end with devotions as a couple while we eat ice cream (chocolate, peanut butter for me and pistacchio for Sinisa).
So that’s my ideal Mother’s Day….
How do you imagine yours?
4 thoughts on “Top 10 Things I’d Love For Mothers Day”
We are SO going to have a blast at Relevant! I could have written that list!!! Well, except Pistachio for me LOL
Girl, you read my mind! This list suits me to a T. I don’t need anything fancy or expensive just quality time with family.
I really like your list and think is my favorite also.
But, I’m really excited to see my girls face because they went with my husband to buy some gifts for me today and they are really anxious,ha.
Your list is similar to what mine would be. Simple and divine at the same time!