Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I love listening to music. Whether I’m working, cleaning, or driving in the car, it just brightens my day. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite songs that I’ve been streaming this month and I’d love to hear what songs you’re loving right now, too!
- Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
- Nobody Else But You by Trey Songz
- Issues by Julia Michaels
- Love Me Now by John Legend
- Fake Love by Drake
- Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
- No Problem by Chance The Rapper with Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz
- It Ain’t Me by Kygo with Selena Gomez
- Million Reasons by Lady Gaga
- Party Monster by The Weeknd
- How Far I’ll Go by Alessia Cara
- Surefire by John Legend
- Paris by The Chainsmokers
- All Time Low by Jon Bellion
- Can I Be Him by James Arthur
- LUV Remix by Tory Lanez with Sean Paul
- Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
- Stay by Zedd with Alessia Cara
- Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheeran
- iSpy (exp.) by Kyle and Lil Yachty
I recently received two Google Chromecast Audio units from Best Buy and it’s made the experience of listening to music around my home so much better. They enable me to play music on speakers, new or old, wirelessly from my phone, laptop or tablet. Chromecast Audio streams over Wi-Fi which has many advantages over Bluetooth including higher sound quality.
Previously I just listened to music on my phone through the phone’s speaker but I ran into a couple issues. First, it was a pain to carry my phone with me from room to room as I was trying to clean and then half the time my battery would die before I was done listening to my music. Then, when I received a call or text, my music would be interrupted which was annoying. With Google Chromecast Audio I don’t have to worry about this because it lets me stream my music over speakers without having to worry about draining my battery or texts and calls interrupting what’s playing. I like that I can easily use my phone to play, pause, or change the volume from anywhere in the home.
Chromecast Audio makes it easy to stream music, podcasts and more through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. I also love that I can play music throughout my home by grouping my devices together so I can listen to the same song on multiple speakers. That means that whatever room I walk into as I clean or put away laundry has the same song playing as the room I just walked out of. Listening to music is just much more enjoyable now thanks to this new device!
Do you like to stream music? Let me know what songs or artists you are streaming so I can check them out!