(Disclosure: This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.)
This month, HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® is offering amazing printable coupons for all the products you and your family love. You can save over $55 by visiting http://www.HealthyEssentials.com in April and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program coupons and offers.
Here are some of the fantastic deals they are offering:
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
- Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
I also love that they are celebrating Earth Day by sharing about recycling. Wondering what bathroom items you can recycle? Check out their list here. I was surprised to learn that only 1 in 5 people recycle anything from their bathroom.
Join us for a HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Twitter party, Thursday, April 17, at 1 p.m. ET, all about shareable moments with friends and family – anywhere from online to in the store to your own medicine cabinet. You can use the #Moms4JNJConsumer hashtag to follow along, and see more details and RSVP at the Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/jnjearthday.