(Disclosure: Some of the items in this post I have received from companies but most I’ve paid for myself or they aren’t *things* at all.)
Here’s what I am loving this week…
1) 2048 (a smartphone app)- I just uploaded this game to my phone and it’s fun and addictive! If you like number puzzles that don’t involve math you will love this one.
2) The start of Spring sports- finally getting us out of the house! Jacob’s first baseball batting practice was today.
3) Spring fashions for kids- Jake is moving up a shoe size so I ordered some shoes online for him. I found the most adorable dress shoes from Oshkosh. I also got Luke a cute bow-tie that he begged for since it was pink.
4) Fresh flowers in a cute little vase that Lucas decorated- I hope to share a tutorial in the next few weeks! It’s a perfect Earth Day activity.
5) The Hatchery– I received a sample box out of the blue earlier this month. The Hatchery is a subscription based box full of Artisan cooking ingredients. It’s fun to try out new products from small businesses and flavors that I wouldn’t normally try.
6) Binge-watching TV shows- I don’t know how I used to live watching one episode at a time!
7) Arby’s Reuben Sandwiches- I don’t normally like rye bread but these sandwiches are delicious and I’m hoping they are not a seasonal thing because I just discovered them.
8) The weather- I thought Spring would never get here but it’s going to be in the 60’s in a few days! I can’t wait!
9) Udi’s Snickerdoodle cookies- Udi’s sent me two boxes of food to try and these cookies are my favorite of the bunch. I never thought Gluten-Free food could taste so good. Reviews coming soon!
10) My job- I am so blessed to be able to work from home doing something I love with people I admire.