- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons of packed brown sugar
- 21/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon of grated nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon of seasalt
- Sliced fresh fruit and/or salted whole wheat pretzels
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese and yogurt; blend until smooth. Add pumpkin and remaining ingredients except fruit and pretzels; blend until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 days. Serve dip with fresh fruit or pretzels.