This post is sponsored by Yoplait.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Start to Finish: 15 Minutes
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Fruitful™ pineapple yogurt (get a coupon here)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion (2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce
- 1. In medium bowl, mix yogurt, salt and pepper. Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce until combined.
- 2. Divide chicken mixture evenly among lettuce leaves (about 1/3 cup per leaf). Serve immediately.
Recipe and image are courtesy of Yoplait.