This post is sponsored by Yoplait.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Start to Finish: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Fruitful™ peach yogurt (get a coupon here)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup real maple or maple-flavored syrup
- 6 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Whipped cream, if desired
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or to 350ºF. Grease griddle if necessary. In large bowl, beat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt with whisk. Stir in milk, yogurt and egg. To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until pancakes are puffed and dry around edges. Turn, and cook other sides until golden brown.
- Serve topped with syrup, pecans and whipped cream.
6 servings (3 pancakes each)
Note: To toast pecans, sprinkle in ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until pecans begin to brown, then stirring constantly until pecans are light brown.
Recipe and image courtesy of Yoplait.