It’s football season! Enjoy this delicious dip at your next party!
- 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ½ cup drained and chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- Pepper to taste
- Dash ground red pepper, optional
- Thaw spinach completely, and squeeze dry in paper towels.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add red peppers, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, vegetable soup mix, pepper, and ground red pepper, if using.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla, pita, or bagel chips.
(Recipe and image courtesy of eMeals.)