We love the Contours Options II Tandem double stroller that we reviewed in the winter but now that Jacob is older he is wanting to walk more so we needed to get a single stroller. We got a Jeep® Liberty Sport X All Terrain Stroller to review and it’s a great stroller.
I really liked that the tires were large and went from the store, to the sidewalk, to grassy hills easily. The color of the stroller was fun, the extra large canopy kept the sun out of Luke’s eyes, there is a child cupholder for Luke to put his sippy cup, and the stroller was easy to steer. The cargo pockets were a nice addition to the stroller and perfect for keeping items accessible.
The only things I would have changed would be the under-basket. Though I loved that it had a divider and was large, I wish that it was taller. I sometimes worried that things would fall out of it because it was shallow.
Jeep® Liberty Sport X Stroller (a $160 value)
HOW TO ENTER
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each)
1. Subscribe to this blog via RSS or email
2. Tell me what your favorite feature of the stroller is
3. Follow me on Twitter
4. Follow Kolcraft on Twitter
5. Write a blog post about this giveaway and include a link to this post
6. Visit Kolcraft’s blog and leave a comment
7. Share this giveaway on Facebook
8. Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which you entered
10. Tweet “Enter to win a @Kolcraft baby stroller from @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
Giveaway ends October 19, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time. US only.
(Disclosure: I received a stroller from Kolcraft to review but all thoughts are my own.)