Between all the gadgets and toys that we own I feel like we buy a pack of batteries weekly. When I heard of Energizer’s new batteries, Energizer Ultimate Lithium and Energizer Advanced Lithium, I was excited because that meant less batteries to purchase because these new batteries last longer!
- Energizer® Ultimate Lithium batteries last up to 8x longer** in digital cameras for up to 8X less waste.
- Energizer® Advanced Lithium batteries last up to 4x longer** in digital cameras, 20 hours longer** in wireless gaming accessories and up to 30% longer** in personal audio devices.
** Vs. Energizer® MAX®. Results vary by device and play and/ or usage patterns.
Energizer is currently running a promotion and rewarding Energizer® Lithium customers by helping their dollars last longer. Consumers simply purchase two packs of specially-marked Energizer® Ultimate Lithium or Energizer® Advanced Lithium batteries and get a $10 Prepaid Discover® card mailed to them.
I recently received my specially marked batteries and went on to Energizer’s Facebook page to redeem them. I entered the codes and my mailing information and a $10 Discover card is on it’s way to my house. It was so simple and I now have batteries that will last for a while in my gadgets.
One reader will win a specially marked pack of Energizer Ultimate Lithium and Energizer Advanced Lithium batteries in either AA or AAA size. The codes on the packages are redeemable for a $10 Prepaid Discover card (please note: you will be responsible for redeeming the codes for the Prepaid Discover card on the Energizer Facebook page)
HOW TO ENTER
1) Like Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
2) Like Energizer on Facebook
3) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
4) Follow Energizer on Twitter
5) Tweet: “Enter to win batteries and a $10 Discover Card from @Energizer and @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
6) Share this giveaway on Facebook
7) Subscribe to my blog via email
8) Enter another one of my giveaways
Giveaway ends August 5, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time.
(Disclosure: I received 2 packages of specially marked batteries but all opinions are my own.)