I love going out for coffee but it gets to be expensive so I was excited when Tassimo asked me to review their T20 Home Brewing System.
I love that the Tassimo has accessory kits to personalize the brewer. The company sent me red but they have other color options as well.
Isn’t that fun? Adds a shot of color to my otherwise neutral colored kitchen. The Tassimo T20 brews over 40 varities of hot and cold beverages including coffee, chai latte, cappucino, tea and more. It’s compact in size and there is zero cleanup after making something to drink.
I tried the Starbucks® Cappuccino Primo and added some chocolate syrup and Truvia sweetener and it was a yummy afternoon treat. Searching their site I found some other drinks I’d like to try including the Gevalia Caramel Latte Macchiato and the Gevalia Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee. They also have a recipe page on the website.
Tassimo is sending one lucky winner a Tassimo T20 Brewer!
HOW TO ENTER (LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH):
1. “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
2. “Like” Tassimo on Facebook
3. Follow me (@aliciamarie112) on Twitter
4. Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via email or RSS
5. Blog about this giveaway and provide a link back to this post
6. Tweet “Enter to win a #Tassimo brewer from @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
7. Enter another one of my giveaways and tell me which one you entered
Giveaway ends on January 13, 2o11 at 11:59pm.
(Disclosure: I was given this Tassimo brewer to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)