In celebration of October being National Popcorn Month, The Popcorn Factory, is offering FREE popcorn to the first 31,000 customers who order the Try Me Trio. I received samples to try and I loved the caramel popcorn. In addition their blog has many popcorn-inspired recipes like this one that they have sent me to share with my readers:
Almond Pecan Popcorn-Crusted Salmon
4 four-oz. salmon filets
½ canister The Popcorn Factory® Almond Pecan Clear Favorites (Item# S3551A)
1 clove garlic, finely minced
½ tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
2 tbs. butter, melted
1) Place half of the contents of The Popcorn Factory® Almond Pecan canister in a food processor and chop until finely ground (a flour like consistency).
2) Add garlic, kosher salt and black pepper to the food processor and blend until mixed well.
3) Brush melted butter evenly on both sides of the fillets, and then roll the fillets in the popcorn flour, patting both sides so they are evenly coated.
4) Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and drizzle with olive oil. Brown the coated fillets on both sides, 5-6 minutes per side.
Serve warm. Makes four servings.
1 reader will win a Try Me Trio
How To Enter (leave a comment for each one you do):
1) Leave a comment telling me what your favorite flavor of popcorn is
2) Tweet: “Enter to win popcorn from @aliciamarie112 in honor of National Popcorn Month at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
Giveaway ends on October 31, 2010 at 11:59pm.
(Disclosure: I received samples of popcorn from The Popcorn Factory to try. All opinions are my own.)