On Wednesday Jacob had some of his friends over for a birthday playdate. Here are some pictures of Jacob from the celebration:
See the cute shirt he was wearing at the playdate? Mimi from Mimi’s Babies Etsy shop made it just for him. To customize the shirt I was able to choose what fabric I wanted, what number I wanted, and the name I wanted on the shirt. I loved having a special shirt for him to wear and it will make a great keepsake.
I’ve spotlighted Mimi’s Babies Etsy shop before and I am doing it again because I absolutely LOVE their handmade items. You can order one of these shirts from their shop or enter to win one here. I’m excited that Mimi’s Babies will be giving one lucky winner a customized birthday shirt of your choice.
Mandatory entry: To have a chance at winning you must leave a comment below letting me know one other item you love from their shop.
Extra entries: For extra entries you may do any of the following (be sure to leave one comment for each):
1) Subscribe to Mimi’s Babies blog
2) Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy blog
3) “Like” Mimi’s Babies on Facebook
4) “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
5) Follow @mimisbabiesetsy on Twitter
6) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
7) Tweet about this giveaway (please leave link to your tweet). Must include link to this post in your status update.
This giveaway will end on July 5, 2010 at 11:59pm. Please make sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
(Disclosure: I was provided a birthday shirt by Mimi’s Babies Etsy Shop. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Mimi’s Babies will send Birthday shirt directly to the winner.)