I decided to join in on this meme called Small Talk Six over at Mom Dot. It’s pretty simple- they give a topic and all one needs to do is respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today’s topic is: Rise and Shine…
The first six things that I do when I wake up are:
1) Listen to see who is making noise (usually my children are my wake up call via the baby monitor).
2) Look at the clock to see what time it is.
3) Wonder why the boys are up so early and think how nice sleeping in would be.
4) Look at my blackberry to see if I have any text messages.
5) Go to the bathroom.
6) Walk into Jake and Luke’s room and say “Good morning!” in a loud, silly voice and give them both kisses :)
What do you do when you first wake up?
4 thoughts on “Small Talk Six: Rise and Shine”
I usually think “i sure wish I could sleep in.” “)
I wake wishing for more sleep too. Cant wait until the kids start sleeping in. Stopping by from UBP
Thanks for participating into todays Monday Madness! Hope you have a great week!
Stopping by from Monday Madness. Hope you can stop by and visit me, too. :)
By the way, I’m starting a NEW BLOG HOP!!! It’s called Tuesday Tag-Along, and it premieres tomorrow! I hope you’ll be there to join in the fun!