This is a sponsored post but all thoughts are my own.
Whether it’s the school pickup line, the dentist’s office or the DMV, most of us spend hours each month waiting for things to happen. I thought I’d make a list of some things you could do while waiting.
- Clean out your email inbox
- Backup the photos on your phone
- Make a workout playlist
- Write a letter to a friend
- Read the news
- Plan your next vacation or roadtrip
- Make a to do list
- Pay bills
- Clean out your purse or wallet
- Call a loved one to say hello
- Learn a new language using a language app
- Say hello to someone around you and get to know a stranger
- Schedule an appointment for the doctor or dentist
- Review something you purchased online
- Watch your favorite show using a streaming app
- Find a new phone app that makes life easier
- Make a bucket list
- Donate to a favorite charity
- Shop online for gifts or necessities
- Send pictures to a loved one
- Look up the scores of your favorite sports team
- Find a new recipe to make for dinner
- Observe people
- Write your goals down
- Play a fun game, like Panda Pop
Panda Pop is a fun mobile app that I’ve been enjoying the past couple months. The game requires the use of strategy to “save” the baby pandas. There are over 1,000 levels of play so you will never be bored with this game! I also love that you can compete against your friends. Download the game for iPhone or Android here and see what all the excitement is about :)
9 thoughts on “25 Ways To Waste Time While You Wait”
I make to do lists all the time, when I wait… I really have to try this game, I am sure it will be a great way to “waste time” ha ha
I love these ideas. I need to delete images on my computer I do not need too in my spare time.
Now that is a great list! i will have to check out this game! :) Thanks for the recco!
I try to schedule appointments when the wait will be the least amount of time. I hate email on my phone but I do have a couple of games that I really enjoy.
This is such a fun list! I have played Panda Pop before and it’s a really cute app. Perfect for wasting time in waiting rooms!
Every time we are in a long queue, either we let our mobile phones out and play or we observed people. Both are fun to do.
Thanks for sharing this post! I usually listen to music while waiting but I get bored easily. The tips are very great. I can make use of my time more.
Waiting never be a funny job. I usually play game of listen to music to kill the time. Your post has suggested some more things to do. Thanks for sharing
So surprised that I do everything you mention in your list. Additionally, I usually listen to music, read comic books and take some selfie.