Can you believe Easter is this weekend already? Though it’s later in the year, it completely snuck up on me. We still have to see the Easter Bunny and color eggs! One other thing still on my list is to put together the Easter baskets for the boys. Every year I try to incorporate things my kids can use past the Easter holiday. Crayola helped me get off to a great start by sending me a box full of goodies. My kids are going to be so excited!
Here are 5 wonderful Easter basket filler ideas from Crayola:
1) Crayons and Markers. Crayola crayons have always been a staple in our Easter baskets but now that the boys are a little older they also enjoy using markers. If your kids are really little, Crayola has egg shaped crayons that are perfect basket fillers.
2) Bubbles. Crayola makes colored bubbles for outdoors. The boys are going to LOVE these!
3) Color Wonder products. Color wonder products are great for those times your kids want to do art but you want to keep them (or the area they are in) clean. Perfect for Easter morning because the kids can be dressed in their finest outfits while they color! I am going to use these on our upcoming roadtrip since Lucas tends to drop his markers on the floor and I prefer to keep my car color free :)
4) Chalk. Now that the weather is getting nicer, the boys insist on playing with chalk every day while they wait for the school bus. Crayola sent a box of 48 different colored chalk pieces and Jake was in Heaven. Now they can create anything their little hearts desire on our sidewalks.
5) Games. I’m putting a couple travel sized games in the Easter baskets this year. One of the games is a chalk grab n’ go game from Crayola. Such a fun item to add!
What are you adding to your Easter baskets?