(Disclosure: This is a compensated post but thoughts are my own.)
Just a reminder that the Beano Be Natural Virtual Cook-Off ends tomorrow! As a reminder here are the top five finalists:
- Chipotle Lime Fajitas by Mama Dweeb
- Honey Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts Over Cauliflower Mashed by Melanie in the Middle
- Veggie and Chicken Sausage Linguine by Not So Average Mama
- Homemade Chicken Barley Soup by Moms Review 4 You
- Three Bean Veggie Salad with Whole Wheat Pitas & Lemon Garlic Hummus by Mom Spotted
All the recipes look delicious! Which one is your favorite? Vote for it here.
Here was my entry into the contest (but it wasn’t a finalist):
All entries into the contest had to be made with at least 5 gas causing ingredients. I had never realized that pasta was a gas causing food. Thankfully there is Beano.
Beano® contains a natural enzyme that can help prevent gas before it starts. It comes in tablet or meltaway form. If you take Beano you can enjoy all of the healthy foods you want without gas pains and bloating.