Need a quick meal idea? Try these yummy chicken avocado wraps.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup cubed red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4, 8-inch tortillas
- 4 red leaf or Boston lettuce leaves
- Combine chicken, tomato, cilantro and hot sauce in a medium bowl and toss well.
- Add avocado and toss again.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas and top with lettuce leaves.
- Roll up and cut in half.
Recipe and image courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of “Maria’s Homemade” line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC.