Fresh fruit is one of my favorite things about Summer. Sadly, when I go to the grocery store for fruit I don’t find fruit that lasts very long. When I read an email asking me if I wanted to review fresh peaches from The Fruit Company I started thinking of all the delicious desserts I could make and searched Pinterest for ideas.
Here are some delicious peach recipes I found:
- Peach Crepes from Bay Area Mommy
- Green Bean & Peach Salad in a Maple Pecan Vinaigrette from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Grilled Peach Salsa from Honest Cooking
- Peach Butter from Inn Brooklyn
- Caramelized Peach Ice Cream from Sweet Twist of Blogging
- Peach Glazed Pork Roast from Lovebugs & Postcards
- Peach Cheesecake in a Jar from Lady Behind the Curtain
- Peach Pizza from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream Cheese Frosting from Cupcake Canyon
- Peach Crisp from Sugar Plum
The peaches were really juicy and very sweet. We decided to make the peach crisp linked up above with three of the peaches. I chose it because it was easy, fairly quick to make, and I had all of the ingredients on hand. It was delicious but I definitely would recommend peeling the peaches first.
The Fruit Company will have peaches for sale on their website until the 3rd or 4th week of September so you can enjoy peach recipes for the next month or so. You can find the Oregon peaches here. They make great gifts for family and friends, too!
(Disclosure: As stated above, I received a box of peaches from The Fruit Company. All thoughts are my own.)