(Disclosure: I received a few products from the new Kohl’s Cares line but all thoughts are my own.)
Kohl’s Department Stores is inviting children and families across the country to indulge in playful curiosity while giving back to their communities with the latest Kohl’s Cares merchandise. Young readers will be thrilled to embark on new adventures with Curious George, the lovable monkey and adults will be proud to support the program. The Kohl’s Cares program has raised more than $231 million for children’s health and education programs across the country.
I personally love the program because early literacy is so important to me. I think it’s great that these hardcover books are made available to all families at such a reasonable price (each item is only $5) and the money goes to a good cause. The addition of the featured character stuffed animals allow children to retell the stories themselves.
The featured books and characters available currently include:
- Curious George’s First Day of School and Curious George plush
- Curious George’s Dinosaur Discovery and Dinosaur plush
- Curious George and the Puppies and Puppy plush
- Curious George Visits the Zoo and Kangaroo plush
- Curious George Goes Camping and Moose plush (online exclusive)
Other items available include:
- Curious George Backpack
- Curious George Note Cards
- Kids Treats Book
- Taste of Home: The Busy Family Cookbook
Which book and character plush set would your child love the most?
1 thought on “Kohl’s Cares Teams Up With Curious George”