This is the time of year to make resolutions. If there’s one resolution you must keep in regards to technology in 2013 it is this: Keep yourself and your family safe and free from security threats via your technology. With holiday spending at its highest in the past three years, Trend Micro is helping consumers start the New Year by protecting all their new tech gear against the latest security threats.
Start the New Year safe and join Trend Micro on January 15, 2013 for a Twitter party to talk about technology safety, keeping your family safe on the Internet, and tips to protect yourself and your loved ones from safety threats through technology.
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Time: 9 to 10 pm ET
Where: On Twitter following #SecureNewYear
Follow the Hosts: @girlslunchout and @fearlessweb
TweetGrid Link: http://bit.ly/10cyZMD
RSVP: You must RSVP to win. Click here to RSVP (your name is your @twitterhandle & your link is http://www.twitter.com/twitterhandle)
The Prizes: THREE winners will each win a Google Nexus 7-inch tablet with 32 GB of memory – a $250 value!!
Please complete the following requirements for a chance to win:
1. FOLLOW @girlslunchout and @fearlessweb on Twitter. Feel free to send us a tweet saying hello!
2. RSVP – You must RSVP to win.
3. PARTICIPATE during the party hour using #SecureNewYear
4. TWEET out a promotional tweet prior to party: “Join @girlslunchout & @fearlessweb to help #SecureNewYear and keep those tech gifts safe!! 1/15 9PM ET http://buff.ly/VQnjZ3 RSVP for prizes”
1. COMPLETION of the above requirements.
2. WINNERS participating in the Twitter party with # SecureNewYear will be chosen at random.
3. RESIDENTS from the US are eligible only.
(Disclosure: This post is part of a study sponsored by Trend Micro that I am participating in. As a Digital Joneses family I have received assets from them to complete our challenges but all thoughts are my own.)
2 thoughts on “#SecureNewYear Twitter Party”
Thanks for the great party, I hope to win, I have never won something so nice before…maybe I will be lucky for the New Year? HOPE