This season has been so busy with work, Holiday prep, family commitments, and preparing for my Final I’m taking tomorrow morning in my college class. If I’m going to get dinner on my table this month it has to be easy to make. With two little boys it also has to be kid-friendly because I don’t have time to be making two separate meals.
I was recently introduced to Campbell’s Skillet Sauces. The sauces come in six different flavors:
- Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn & Black Beans
- Marsala with Mushrooms & Garlic
- Thai Green Curry with Lemongrass & Basil
- Toasted Sesame with Garlic & Ginger
- Fire Roasted Tomato with Red Bell Peppers & Chiles
- Scampi with White Wine & Garlic
All of the sauces can be found at the grocery store near the other marinades and sauces. With this product you can have a delicious dinner on the table in only 15 minutes with just three easy steps:
- HEAT. Heat oil in skillet over medium/high heat.
- ADD. Add your protein or vegetables and cook until browned.
- STIR. Stir in sauce and heat to boil. Reduce heat and cover for five minutes or until protein is cooked through and/or vegetables are tender.
On a busy night we decided that we were going to try one of these Campbell’s Skillet Sauces. Sinisa and I debated over which flavor we were going to try first and with which meat we were going to make it with. Sinisa wanted to make the Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn & Black Beans with Pork and I thought Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms & Garlic sounded good. Eventually we decided to make Chicken in the Toasted Sesame with Garlic & Ginger sauce. We thought about both pasta and rice as sides and decided rice sounded better with this Asian inspired meal.
Sure enough dinner was on the table in less than 20 minutes. The chicken was tender and the sauce it was in was thick and delicious! After eating we decided that the only thing we’d change would be to put vegetables in with the chicken and sauce. I can’t wait to try the other Campbell’s Skillet Sauces and create other new meals for our family to enjoy.
(Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Campbell supplied me with the product so I could post about my experience. All opinions are my own.)
2 thoughts on “Dinner In 15 Minutes With Campbell’s Skillet Sauces”
I’ve never even heard of these– going to publix Sunday and I’ll grab one to check out! thanks!