Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States, with more than two million people diagnosed annually. Fortunately, skin cancer is also one of the most preventable forms of cancer. May is National Skin Cancer Awareness Month and Eucerin wants to make sure everyone is doing what they can to protect their gorgeous skin and putting the health of their skin FIRST! Do you know that skin is the body’s largest organ? It’s vital we keep it healthy, so for Skin Cancer Awareness month Eucerin would like to share some tips to help protect your skin from potential sun damage this month.
· Skin Cancer doesn’t discriminate, it can affect anyone. Head to toe annual skin checks can help catch melanoma early – when it’s most curable.
· Always remember to apply sunscreen 20-30 minutes before going outside and make sure to reapply it every two hours.
· You can decrease your UV exposure by wearing protective clothing, sunglasses and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
· Making sure your skin’s protective barrier is strong is also another great way to keep your skin healthy and safe.
· Don’t forget to use SPF on days when it’s cloudy because the sun’s harmful UV rays can still cause damage and increase your risk of developing melanoma
Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body and Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion contain sunscreens so it moisturizing your skin one easy step. I love these 2-in-1 products because they save me a step in the morning! See my review of these products that I wrote last month.
Eucerin is currently offering two FREE samples of their Daily Protection Moisturizing Lotions, one for the face and body, to help protect your skin and keep it looking healthy. All you have to do is “like” the Eucerin Facebook Page and follow the instructions on how to take the Eucerin Skin First Pledge. This lotion was featured in SELF magazine’s May issue as a winner in the 2012 Healthy Beauty Awards.
One reader will win a $100 Visa Gift Card, $50 Sun Glass Hut Gift Card, Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion Sunscreen SPF 15 (13.5 oz.) , Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 (4 oz.) , and a Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion (13.5 oz).
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Tell me what you do to show love to your skin
2) Like Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
3) Like Eucerin on Facebook
4) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
5) Follow @EucerinUS on Twitter
6) Share this giveaway on a social network
7) Subscribe to this blog via RSS or email (look in upper right hand corner)
8) Enter another one of my giveaways (found here)
9) Comment on a non-giveaway post
10) Follow me on Pinterest
Giveaway ends June 20, 2012 at 11:59pm Central time. US Only.
(Disclosure: I received a Show Love For Your Skin kit but thoughts are my own. This giveaway is not associated with Facebook in any way.)