A mom in one of my Facebook groups shared about this free online Autism conference. It’s a week long and has over 40 sessions for parents of children on the spectrum.
– How To Be An Effective Advocate For Your Child
– How to turn deficits into strengths
– How to use specific sensory activities to positively impact behavior
– 6 Tools For Managing The Emotional Aspects Of ASD Parenting
– Practical Solutions For Real Life Challenges
To get more details and to register you can visit the site here.
(Disclosure: This is not a compensated post. I am sharing information from their website because I think my readers would be interested. I have registered to attend this online event but have not attended one of their previous conferences.)