I love taking pictures so I was thrilled when Inspired Gifts agreed to let me review one of their products. Inspired Gifts makes wonderful photo products. Here is a list of some of what you can create:
- Gift books
- Baby/Child Books
- Guest Books
- Playing Cards
- Canvas Prints
- Dry Erase Boards
- Greeting Cards
You can also make day planners which is what I chose to review. I wanted a planner to keep track of all my blog posts and when all of my giveaways ended and I am happy to do so while I look at pictures of my family.
Here is what the Inspired Gifts website says about their day planners: “We know life’s daily tasks can sometimes be a chore, but you can make scheduling less stressful with a photo-filled day planner designed by you. Planners are spiral-bound and available in two sizes to accommodate full days and people on the go. You bring the photos, and we’ll give you the space to lay out your year in as much detail as you need. Add as many custom messages as you like to be sure you never again forget an important birthday or anniversary. Perhaps you know someone who might welcome a little help in the organization department? Planners also make great gifts.”
The day planner itself was pretty easy to make once I got the hang of it. Once you choose the pictures you want in the planner you can either decide what page you want each picture on or you can let the software place the pictures for you.
Here are my two tips on creating your own personalized items using Inspired Gifts and their software:
1) Create an account before you do anything else! I made the mistake of not doing so and lost all of my work because I accidentally exited the screen and it wasn’t saved anywhere. (If you have an account the pictures are saved.)
2) Keep in mind the product you are creating and how the pictures would look in the space that you have. I picked all of my pictures without even considering that the album I was doing was vertical. If a picture was horizontal and could be cropped it worked fine but any picture too wide didn’t work. They give you a choice so you could choose to have your pictures horizontal and then you would be fine but because I chose vertical it was a problem.
Here are a few pictures of my finished day planner:
I really love my day planner and am super excited to announce that one lucky person can win one of their own!!
Inspired Gifts is giving away a 4.4×6 Photo Day Planner just like the one I made!
Visit Inspired Gifts and tell me your favorite photo product that they make.
Optional Entries (leave a comment for each one):
- Follow Inspired Gifts on Twitter
- “Like” Inspired Gifts on Facebook
- Follow Inspired Gifts blog via Google Friend Connect
- Create a free account at Inspired Gifts
- Purchase a photo product from Inspired Gifts (worth 10 entries)
- Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via RSS or email
- “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway and include a link to this review (in your comment leave link to your tweet)
- Enter another giveaway and let me know which one you entered
That’s 11 different ways to win a fabulous photo product from Inspired Gifts. Good luck!
Giveaway ends on July 18, 2010 at 11:59pm.
(Disclosure: I was provided a day planner to review at no cost. All opinions on the products are my own. Inspired Gifts will provide the photo day planner to the winner. This review was made possible by MomMadeThat.com)