I’m joining in on Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop to help raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network. CMN is a non-profit whose mission, according to their website, is “to generate funds and awareness programs in partnership with and for the benefit of member hospitals/foundations and the children they are privileged to serve”. They “create miracles by funding medical care, research and education that saves and improves the lives of 17 million children each year”. For everyone that blogs about this blog hop, Hershey is donating $10 per blog post, up to $5,000!
Here are the “rules” of Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I would like to give Easter baskets to the following ladies who all inspire me to be a better woman, mom, and blogger: