Did you know that Carmex makes skin care products? I didn’t! When Carmex sent me some healing lotion and cream to try I was interested to see how it would compare to their lip care line. I opened one of the tubes and smelled it. The lotion smelled pretty strong with a hint of vanilla. It reminded me of the vanilla lip product I had tried a couple months ago. I put it on my hand and discovered that when I rubbed it in it wasn’t greasy and the smell wasn’t as strong. The lotion also seemed to last after I washed my hands which is a great perk since, with two kids, I would be having to put it on constantly if it washed off.
One reader will win a Carmex Healing Lotion, Carmex Healing Cream, Travel size Carmex Healing Lotion, and Travel size Carmex Healing Cream
HOW TO ENTER
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each one you do)
1) Tell me: did you know Carmex had a skin care line?
2) Follow @CarmexLipBalm on Twitter
3) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
4) Share this giveaway on a social network
5) Tweet: Win a Carmex skin care gift pack from @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com
6) Subscribe to this blog via email or RSS (look in upper right corner)
7) Blog about this giveaway
8) Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered
Giveaway ends on December 2, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time. US Only.
(Disclosure: I received a Carmex gift pack as a member of the Carmex Blog Squad but all thoughts are my own.)