As a Purex Insider, I had the chance to review the Purex Complete Crystals Softener. I normally don’t use fabric softener because I always forget to add it during the wash but my favorite part about these crystals is that they can be added at the beginning of the wash! Going in at the beginning of the wash means the crystals spend more time with your clothes so your clothes smell fresher for longer.
The crystals come in three scents: Fresh Spring Waters , Lavender Blossom , and Tropical Splash. I tried the Fresh Spring Waters scent and loved the smell and a few days after washing my towels they still smell fresh.
Some more benefits of the Purex Complete Crystals Softener according to the site are that it has 92% natural ingredients and is free of oil-based softening ingredients. It also preserves the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes and keeps your white clothing from yellowing and graying.
Want to try it for yourself? You can buy it at Walmart or other local retailers or you could enter to win some here!
One reader will win THREE coupons for free bottles of Purex Complete Crystals Softener.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Leave a comment below letting me know if you like doing laundry or not.
2) “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
3) “Like” Purex on Facebook
4) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
5) Follow @Purex on Twitter
6) Tweet “Enter to win 3 free bottles of @Purex Complete Crystals Softener from @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
7) Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via email or RSS
8) Enter another one of my giveaways
Giveaway ends 2/27/11 at 11:59pm.
(Disclosure: I received a sample of Purex Complete Crystals Softener to try in exchange for my honest opinion of the product.)